Re: Bad Maintiner Addresses

Brian White <bcwhite@pobox.com> writes:

>    amiga-fdisk             frank neumann <frank.neumann@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>

This is sloppy editing of a debian/control copied from atari-fdisk;
I'll do an NMU to fix it as Franky is otherwise engaged (arf arf arf)
at the moment.

>    mac-fdisk               michael schmitz <schmitz@lcbvax.cchem.berkeley.edu>
>    mac-fdisk-cross         michael schmitz <schmitz@lcbvax.cchem.berkeley.edu>
>    pmac-fdisk              michael schmitz <schmitz@lcbvax.cchem.berkeley.edu>
>    pmac-fdisk-cross        michael schmitz <schmitz@lcbvax.cchem.berkeley.edu>

An old address; will pester Michael to fix.

>    xbomb                   cmchow@se.cuhk.edu.hk (billy c.-m. chow)

I've just uploaded a new xbomb with the maintainer field set to Debian
QA.

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

>   Brian> arrouye@debian.org
> Left us a _long_ time ago.

Uh, yeah, why is he still a maintainer?  Fixing.

>   Brian> jjtroup@comp.brad.ac.uk
> Use james@nocrew.org

My bad; ruari-diff is the only package I haven't fixed yet.

>   Brian> spotter@frick.itd.nrl.navy.mil
> We know what happened to Shaya ...

The ping was run sometime ago; the only opie in the archive now is the
version in hamm which has Joel's address attached to it.

--
James