Re: Bad Maintiner Addresses

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Brian White, Stardate 231198.1410:
> Here are the results from the maintainer ping I did recently...
>
> Found 25 failed ping addresses.
>    clameter@waterf.org

Not that he couldn't speek for himself, but as far as I know waterf.org is on
a modemline and not up 100% of the time.

greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner - Christen im Internet - http://www.christen.net/
pgp : E7BCBEBD   53 5F 48 0A 0D 3E 4A 38  A8 11 B1 AF BE 08 C8 B0

You can't be american if you don't have children. I need a wife soon.
                                                                  MegaHAL