Re: Things left to do for release.

David Welton wrote:

> I was sort of curious if anyone has a high level view of what still
> needs to be done, besides fixing bugs.

I do some of the organizing on debian-testing and my current list is:

DONE 1) Rescue floppy is too big to fit on one disk
DONE 2) X is having all sorts of problems
3) Multi-cd stuff needs major testing and instructions
4) Test out the 2.0.26 kernel to evaluate it's stability
5) Tryout the apt for hamm to make sure it can do the upgrade

This is normally found under http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/deb/, but ml.org
has been having problems lately.  Try
http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~bhmit1/deb/

Enjoy,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |