Re: Ironic?

On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 at 09:27:58PM -0800, Marc Barnett wrote:
> >     Yes.  One generally does not associate "utils" with being installed in
> > "games".  Utils, games, utils, games.

> You're missing the point. /usr/games/banner is not a util. I can't think of a
> valid system use for it at all.

    Uh, no, that *IS* my point.  It is packaged in "bsdmain*UTILS*"
Highlighting, of course, is mine.  Why do you think I started with the topic
of "Ironic?"

> BTW: /usr/games/banner is the "original" location on BSD.

    Thank-you.  Having spent three years on FreeBSD machines at work kinda
pounded that into my brain.  :P

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my