Re: comparison of slink and hamm

>> "JL" == John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> writes:

JL> Here is a crude report comparing the distributions.
JL> It lists packages in both, and packages in one, but not the other.
JL> It mentions if a package is absent because it replaces or is
JL> replaced by another.

Cool thing. I believe many users will take a look at this to check
what has changed.

To make it more changelog-style, I would use a different sequence.

- new packages in slink
- packages in hamm and slink, but new version in slink
- packages in hamm and slink, no change in version
- packages in hamm, but not in slink

You want to extend this to cover contrib and non-free ?

Ciao,
	Martin