Re: Intent to package Moscow ML

On Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 03:01:38PM +0100, Peter Makholm wrote:
> Torsten Landschoff <t.landschoff@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > > It should work on any platform.
>
> > What makes you think so?
>
> I work with it on several platforms. HP-UX, OSF/1, Linux(i386) and a
> sun (I belive).

It does only bitcode executable, doesn't it ? I think it will run under most
plateforms, it is derivated from caml-light, who ran under lots of plateforms,
msdos, windows, amigaos, mac, linux, and most other commercial unixes. But it
don't has the native code output that ocaml has. ocaml has a huge list of
native code output, linux under alpha, i386 and ppc among others, but not m68k
altough they produce code for sun3 ...

ocaml.deb packages are only 1.05, i have made a ocaml 2.00 package, but i have
only recently been a maintainer, and the harddisk it was on is inaccesible for
now. i will upload it as soon as my system is fixed again.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER