Updates on restricted package proposal

Sorry for the cross-post, but this got onto too many list and I think most
agree that it should be left on -devel since it contain some technical
decision making. So after this, all on -devel :)

I have posted my original proposal along with an overview of some of the
other ideas. It also contains some idea of where we are at as far as what
has already been discussed and seems to be agreed upon. I have broken it
down into an outline of the direction and order we need to proceed in to
bring this proposal to a conclusion.

http://www.debian.org/~bcollins/rest_pkg_prop/
(BTW, i use to be a proffesional web designer, but grew to hate html
immensly, so this is all text :P )

If there is anything to add or change, reply with info and i will update
the copy.

Thanks to all who have brought some great ideas into this so far

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org