Re: A Proposal to solve the non-US problem.

I hope we aren't getting to the point that we need to use apt as our
mirror program.  As cool as it sounds (and the ability to do so would
be nice) it could be problematic for some mirrors.  The reason I say this
is because we are moving the necessary information into the package files
instead of the directory/file names.  I don't think symlinks are the
solution because you need to mirror the symlink and any directory that a
symlink you mirrored may point to.  I don't see a good solution to this
now, besides the current one.

Thoughts?
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |