Re: xserver-common on sparc-potato

On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 12:25:00AM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> No one has built the latest X packages for sparc (or any version post the
> great big package split). We await either our X 'pseudo-maintainer' Anders
> Hammerquist, or alternatively, someone with enough disk space and CPU time
> (i.e. 600M or so disk space) to do it themselves, and upload the result.
>
> Incidentally, sparc specific questions are better directed to
> debian-sparc@lists.debian.org

Well, I've got a sparc 20 with a fresh potato install and 6 gigs of free
space, i'll give it a go.

Last time i tried posting to debian-sparc concerning packages, it was met
with no reply. I really needed and answer for this so I posted here.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org