Re: xserver-common on sparc-potato

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Ben Collins wrote:

> Is there not supposed to be a xserver-common package in the sparc
> distribution? If not, then where is startx and xinit?

No one has built the latest X packages for sparc (or any version post the
great big package split). We await either our X 'pseudo-maintainer' Anders
Hammerquist, or alternatively, someone with enough disk space and CPU time
(i.e. 600M or so disk space) to do it themselves, and upload the result.

Incidentally, sparc specific questions are better directed to
debian-sparc@lists.debian.org

Jules