Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

On Mon, Nov 16, 1998 at 12:47:43AM -0600, john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> Chris Leishman writes:
> > Ahh...but the idea is not to stop people downloading, but warn them that what
> > they are downloading cannot be re-exported.  If they do that it's on their
> > head.
>
> I thought you were talking about US sites such as master.  For non-US sites
> you're right.

Well...I wasn't even specifing US in particular (my idea wasn't limited to
just US restrictions).

However I think the best two proposals have been by  Ben Collins
<bcollins@debian.org> and Drake Diedrich <Drake.Diedrich@anu.edu.au>

Perhaps these two could chat together and hash out a detailed strategy - using
both ideas?

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5