Re: Status of the LPR package
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Status of the LPR package
- From: "Adam J. Klein" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:16:59 -0800
- Message-id: <19981115181659.A1241@parsley>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from Joel Klecker on Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 08:32:31AM -0800
- References: <email@example.com>; <19981113212548.A926@parsley> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19981114211229.A276@parsley> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 08:32:31AM -0800, Joel Klecker wrote:
> At 21:12 -0800 1998-11-14, Adam J. Klein wrote:
> >I've looked into that, and it seems like a good idea, but there are
> >several problems. The source code uses functions found only in BSD libc.
> >Does anyone know where I might find something like a bsd-compat lib?
[helpful suggestion snipped]
Well, I'd already looked into that, and it seems that the functions have I
want have been added more recently than 4.3BSD.