upgrade today killed netscape

I upgraded a dozen machines today to current unstable and everything
seemed fine.  I was particularly happy that some of my problems
with local ncurses apps went away.

Unfortunately, none of our x86 machines will run netscape now.
It gets as far as popping the main window but dies immediately thereafter
with `bus error'.  Tried 4.05, 4.06, and 4.08 - all libc5 based.
Eterm, xterm, rxvt and fvwm2.

This may be a warning to others or it may be just a local thing.

Best,

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                            cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc        208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039