Re: Abolish antisexism rules! Long live the equivalence of people!

Antti-Juhani writes:
> BTW, if you're having problems with he's and she's, learn and use
> Finnish!  We have no such problems: everybody's just a `hän' (he/she) and
> an `ihminen' (man as a species, but not man as a gender), independent of
> her gender.

Or do as Feynman did in his textbooks: randomly switch back and forth
between 'he' and 'she'.  BTW, the phrases "man as a gender" and "her
gender" have no meaning.  The phrases you want are "male as a sex" and "her
sex".   Words have gender.  people have sex.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)