Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

> Please, excuse my insistence.  You Joey, consider `The GNU Privacy
> Guard' to be DFSG free or not?

I am no Joey, bit I think I would give you my answer to this question anyway.

The *license* of GPG is DFSG-compliant.
Unfortunately, when coupled with particular software, additional legal
terms apply to it, imposing restrictions on distribution in addition to the
restrictions imposed by its original license which makes the software
NOT DFSG-compliant.

Thanks,

Alex Y.
--