Re: gnumeric started saving gzipped code

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Michael Meskes wrote:

> I have no idea when this started but every file saved by gnumeric (0.3) is
> gzipped. No, it does not get a .gz, only the text is compressed.

As far as I know, gnumeric (or rather the gnome-xml code used by gnumeric)
as always saved gziped files. (said overwise: _not_ gziping it would be a
bug).

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -