Re: Bill Gate's book

Thinking back, I remember reading something in the first part of the
book, where Bill stated that in the future, people might get their
software from the internet and that Microsoft might not be in the
software business anymore.  (They would find other market nitches ..
not to worry!).  Don't think he meant OSS though!