Re: ftp.debian.org (was: Re: Bogus locations in slink master Packages files?)

On Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at 01:35:20PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> Nope, ftp.debian.org does -WAY- too much traffic for any of our other
> sites to sustain. Even the mirror array would probably have trouble with
> it.

Argh! So we need another well connected site, don't we? It seems we're in
for our machine-problem-right-before-the-release. :-)

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Leiter Niederlassung West, Datenrevision GmbH
business: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg