Re: Anyone intersted in my C tool-library ?

Christian Hammers wrote:
> I have created a small C library that has functions for CGI,debugging,html,
> regex and time conversion and a wrapper to use exactly the same code for
> mysql,postgresql and msql databases.
> It is intendet for people like me who often have to write database related
> or CGI programs - which are VERY hard to debug without some neat tools.
> (Of course it's LGPL and comfortable GNU autoconf/automake :-))
>
> Since here are probably many programmers: Is there any interest in this ?
>
> Or can you tell me where to put such a thing (something like a CPAN for C ?)
> I ask because before I created this library (one year ago) I searched the
> Net for a library with these tools but did not find anything.

As far as I can tell there is no CCAN.  I started such a thing some time
ago but suffered from the absense of C/C++ libraries.  You'll find my
attempt at ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/clib/  I'd be glad to receive
source URLs for inclusion.

> P.S.: This is not direktly an "intent to package a debian package" because
>       I would like to do it, but would not like to package a package which
>       just rotts on the FTP server because no one wants it.

Every package which is available will be used at some day by somebody.
If you packge it up and make it accessable to the public people will
notice it at some day.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book