developer name change: s/Harris/Di Carlo/

This is becoming a FAQ for me, so I'm going to post this publically.
I guess I should have done this before but I didn't think of it.

I got married a couple of months back and my name is officially
changing from Adam P. Harris to Adam P. Di Carlo.  I haven't changed
my key on the key ring yet, but I am starting to change my 'from'
address.  I'm a busy person so it might take a while to get it all
under the new name.  I probably won't bother changing my usernames on
master, va, etc.

But yes, Adam P. Harris and Adam Di Carlo are the same!