Re: CFV Constitution

[cc'ed to -devel as it might be a universal question]

Only current debian developers can vote.  The status of a "Debian Maintainer" is
verified by pgp signitures in the file debian-keyring.pgp in the package on
Master.  Complicated enough?  Basicly, if you've been accepted as a maintainer,
you're pgp key should be in that file.. if it's in that file, you can vote.  If
it's not in that file and it should have been, well.. we'll have to come up
with a way to "manually" vote *and* verify your identity.

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *