Upcoming Constitution Vote

In about 24ish hours (Saturday Night, PST), I'll be posting the ballot for the
vote on the Constitution.  The required (and then some) discussion period has
taken place.  This is the time for you to familiarize yourselves with the
constitution so that you can make an informed choice.

The info can be found at http://vote.debian.org/vote_constitution.html
a copy of the amended constitution resides at
http://vote.debian.org/constitution.html
General information can be had from http://vote.debian.org

If you have any questions about the constitution, the amendments or the
discussion that took place, visit the URLs above or the archives at
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/.  All discussion took place on -devel
during the months of Sept, Oct and Nov and all have constitution in the
subject.  Note, the discussion and ammendment period is over and the only way to
initiate another discussion, if you want to have something changed, is to
vote for "Further Discussion" and have that option win.

If you have any questions about the voting proceedure, check the URLs  above,
read the constitution (we are approving it by its own rules), or email me.

- Darren Benham
Debian Project Secretary

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *