Re: cc'ing (was Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt)

On Sun, 01 Nov 1998 23:03:10 -0500, Buddha M.D. Buck wrote:

>Threading buys my alot when I'm reading mail.  With the amount of
>traffic in debian-* recently, being able to follow discussions in
>threaded order is a huge benefit for understanding what is going on.

    For me that is what quotes are for.  I rarely get a chance to read
threads because I hardly have more than a few messages in any particular
folder at any given moment.

>As such, -I- find it a particular deficit that your mailer, PMMail 98
>Professional (2.01.1600) for Windows NT (4.0.1381;3), does not add a
>work.

    Which I concede and have stated, repeatedly, that it is one of thoe most
commonly requested features made to the authors.

>Every message from you begins a new thread, making it hard, if not
>impossible, to reasonably follow conversations that you are

    Quoting.  Obviously I'm not having problems following along in the
discussions that I participate in.

>and the ability to receive new mail in any of them, invaluble, and exmh
>suits my needs beautifully.

    OTOH I disliked it's overall appearance and klunkiness.