Re: developer status again (fwd)

On 30 Oct 1998 john@dhh.gt.org wrote:

john>Martin Schulze writes:
john>> I'm sure that it's just sitting in the appropriate mailbox.  If not,
john>> please provide us with it.  We tend to call at evenings.
john>
john>Would it help at all to add some new-maintainer people in North America
john>just to make phone calls?  These people would not have authority to approve
john>anyone: they would just call whoever you told them to call, ask the
john>questions you tell them to ask, and report back.

	A 15 minute phone call in the evening across the US costs about 1
or 2 dollars.  I someone asked me to do a few of these, I would not mind.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>