Re: Skipping the slink freeze and work on Debian 2.2 instead

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:
joey>> That would be acceptable, especially if it is only one mail per
joey>> maintainer (as opposed to one mail per package.)
joey>Args, you're complicating things... (but you're right, though, thanks.)
	If you are willing to do the work, maintainers should accept a
little extra email. (I don't pay for the volume of my email, maybe some do

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>