Re: Documentation for new maintainers

> Raphael, this info exists already.  It is on our web site and in debian
> packages.

Then it should be easy to create the file, shouldn't it.

> Rather than wasting effort, why not help make the current documents
> come up to date?

I don't think it's really a wasted effort.  There is a lot of
information there, most of it is FAQ-material.  Probably half of the
questions asked in debian-mentors could be answered by it.  Spread out
all over the place makes it hard to find.  I know that -I- would be
helped by it.