Re: lesstif bug release critical?

Michael Meskes <meskes@usa.net> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 10:14:58AM -0500, Steve Dunham wrote:
> > Amaya is on the release critical list because of this bug, and will
> > probably be removed from slink.

> But not if it is a lesstif bug. What exactly happens?

The subwindow with the web page in it is not visible.  It is a layout
bug in lesstif, but it renders amaya unusable.  I could release a
newer version of Amaya with an older lesstif statically linked.  But
it the amaya package and lesstif are the same at release time as they
are not, then it should be removed.

OTOH, lesstif 86.9 has been released, perhaps that will fix the
problem...

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu