Re: developer status again

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 02:27:26PM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> Note that I do it, like several people, but, if the maintainer do not accept
> them or is simply overworked and let them stall, I don't feel confident
> enough to make a NMU (otherwise, I would patch netatalk a lot!).

Best thing to do for netatalk is packaging asun's development versions.
I'm following them quite closely (a local newspaper relies on netatalk
pretty heavily) and they work fine (fixed DIDs aside...). Alas, I don't
have the time for packaging them myself...

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es