Re: unstable + no downgrades = instability

On Tue, Oct 27, 1998 at 11:57:14PM -0700, Barak Pearlmutter wrote:
> But there *is* something that could rather painlessly keep us out of a
> situation like this, which is a little history in the archives.  dpkg
> can easily downgrade a package, but old packages are not available.

I'd love to see that. But I wonder if we can set this up. Keep in mind that
ftp is about 6gig right now. And we have some history if we finally are able
to release more frequently.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!