Re: broken eterm

On Sun, Oct 25, 1998 at 09:25:02AM +0000, Edward Betts wrote:
> no, it includes some of the themes files, but it still takes an age to load,
> and it can not find its themes files. if anyone read my strace they would have
> seen lines refering to libraries in somebodies home directory that should not
> have been there. it is still happening.
OK!! It works fine here with no ~/.Eterm directory and finds the themes
(doesn't bitch about no MAIN).  Also took out the debugging dump stack trace
crap if it catches a signal (such as ^C). (Just put it with #if DEBUG >=1 then
do it)

> i worked out why less does not work, TERM=xterm-debain it is supposed to be
> TERM=xterm-debian the i and a where the wrong way around.
Could you send me a copy of your eterm binary and your ~/.Xresources?

Brian