Intend to package sunclock

       sunclock  is an X11 application that displays a map of the
       Earth and indicates the illuminated portion of  the  globe
       by  drawing  sunlit  areas  dark  on light, night areas as
       light on dark.  It also  displays  the  current  date  and
       time.  It  is possible to define locations on the main map
       that will display a place name. If the user clicks on  one
       of  these places the time display will change to the time­
       zone of that location.

I didn't find any copyright or license notice in the sources, but I
will ask the author for it...

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
  * Internet: roland@spinnaker.rhein.de * Fido: 2:2450/42 *
 PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D   2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE  3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF