debian.midco.net mirror

Hi,

I'll be performing some work on the debian.midco.net mirror site tonight
(like , I already started :).  This means that there will be periods of
time when the archive will NOT be available.  Sorry for any
inconvenience.

On the bright side, if all goes as planned we'll go from an 18 G spool
to a 40 G spool, and have SMP for a little extra oomph on the processor
side.  The newer SCSI drivers may give a performance boost as well (I
hope so).

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD