Re: huge lists

Steve Lamb writes:
> You have a connection now, obviously, else you wouldn't be writing to me,
> correct?

> Shell provider.

> Telnet.

And a monthly fee for the shell provider in addition to that for the ISP.

But when did I ever say I wanted a shell account?  I merely observed that
I and many others had no choice of ISP's.  A shell account accessible only
over the net would solve none of the problems I have with BrightNet.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)