ALS, possable mess?

Ok, I just learned yesterday (should have looked much earlier, but I'm
not the only one) that me, and (I suspect) most other debian people who
are coming to the ALS, who are not registered as vendors, will not
be able to get to the debian booth to help set things up until Friday
morning, with the rest of the crowds, to add to the confusion of this
issue, I can not seem to get in touch with Stu about this.. :/

Leaving me to ask, does anyone know the plan for this? Or how to get in
touch with someone who does? Today?..

Thanks..

Zephaniah E, Hull, AKA Mercury.
(Who needs to get his key signed at the ALS <G>)