Re: Intent to package: MLDBM perl module

    Raphael> Le Wed, Oct 21, 1998 at 11:39:15PM +0100, Jules Bean
    Raphael> écrivait:

    Jules> Our (slightly odd) convention on this is that the package
    Jules> would be called libmldbm-perl.

    Raphael> I thought this naming convention was only for modules
    Raphael> that are interfaces to other libraries like
    Raphael> libmsgcat-perl or libgtk-perl...

No, this naming convention is used for all Perl modules.

If the Perl module is named Text::Manipulate, the Debian package
would be libtext-manipulate-perl.

If the Perl module is named GetConf::Perl, the Debian packages
would be named libgetconf-perl-perl. :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters C and N and the number 5.
"I put my feet on the Ottoman.. Empire." -- Moxy Fruvous