Re: (WARNING) xfree86 3.3.2.3a-2 (source all i386) uploaded to master

Is there  any 'debian-warning'  or some mailing  list (or could  it be
created, AND USED), where this  kind of stuff could be crossposted to?
debian-devel is  _WAY_ to crowded  for the 'casuall unstable'  user to
follow, even _I_ have trouble with it, but I think I must...

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>