``Open Source Software is Better'' paper

A number of months ago I asked on this list for some suggestions for a
paper to write for an anthropology[1] independent study class.  Well,
the paper has been written, and I'd like to let everyone know where it
is:
  http://pfaffben.user.msu.edu/anp
Comments are welcome.  I'll try to incorporate the best suggestion
into later revisions.

Thanks,

Ben

[1] ANP 490 here at Michigan State University.  I'm not really certain
that the paper is actually anthropological in content, but my
professor thinks that it is, and that's good enough for me :-)