gtk-1.0.6 development

Is there anyone out there with a development plattform using gtk-1.0.6? It
seems I have to deinstall quite a lot of packages and maybe even install
older ones to get this on my machine. But I have a piece of software I'd
like to compile that seg faults with a 1.1 compile. I have no idea whether
a 1.0.6 would work though.

So if anyone's interested in testing xnet  a tool for ppp connections drop
me a line or simply get the source from
http://home.worldnet.fr/~fbaumann/xnet-en.html.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein