RE: eterm problem

Not yet please.  I received a mail stating that the package will be added to
the repository in the near future.  It should arrive within a week.  Hopefully
sooner.  All the backgrounds package gives is the bg images.  You can install
eterm by hand w/ a --force-depends and get around the missing pix.

The 0.8.6-1 was accepted this morning and should appear on the ftp sites around
the world tonight.