Re: eterm problem

On Mon, Oct 19, 1998 at 06:42:53PM -0400, Shaleh wrote:

> sooner.  All the backgrounds package gives is the bg images.  You can install
> eterm by hand w/ a --force-depends and get around the missing pix.

    This will break apt-get upgrades.  Please change the dependency on
the background images to a "Suggests: ".  Eterm works just fine
without the backgrounds!  (I'd file a bug against Eterm to remind you
but I thought I saw you post elsewhere that the bugs aren't being sent
to you :)

 Zed Pobre <zed@va.debian.org> | PGP key on servers, fingerprint on finger