WARNING about XFree86!

I just want to reiterate my warning to everyone that the new X packages are
not ready for prime time yet.  Only those willing to help debug silly
packaging errors should use the new version (3.3.2.3a-3).  Other should use
dpkg or dselect to put their X packages on hold.

Those who do not auto-upgrade from the slink tree have nothing to worry
about.

I'm working on 3.3.2.3a-4 now.  Thanks to Joseph Carter for helping find
some bugs in -3.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   The only way to get rid of a temptation
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   is to yield to it.