Re: Which PGP?

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> Gnupg is in hamm and slink.

No, it's not in hamm.  I deliberately had it removed; I plan to do the
same for slink to when it becomes `stable'.

> It has recently undergone a major change making a change to the
> format for storing keys (making it a PITA if you want to keep your
> old keys).

It's only a change that affects private keys (of which people only
usually have one) and there is an upgrade strategy.

[Is this a sick joke of my mind, or does the non-US ftp site really
 still have symlinks for stable to bo and frozen to hamm?]

--
James