Re: What Bruce had to say about non-Pixar names. Re: what's after slink

On Mon, Oct 19, 1998 at 09:58:55AM +0200, Anselm Lingnau wrote:
> >   john>  I'd still like to use penguins.
> >
> > Indeed, that was the best proposal yet.
>
> I'm also in favour of penguin names.

Well, the species names, for the most part, are too long for directory
names.  Things like Opus and ChillyWilly might work, though.. and I
think it has a very high coolness factor, as well as not being too
stuck to any one cartoon.. What are some other famous penguins?
Sparky, from This Modern World.. (ok, so it's not famous at all, but I
like it:-) hrmm...

This discussion should really be on debian-creative.

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org