TeX (Knuth) copyright

I am trying to get the author of the TIPA package to change his
copyright to a DFSG-compliant one.  As he is very busy to make a new
release in the moment, he authorizes me to add a copyright notice "like
the one made by Knuth" (sic).  I cannot find any Knuthian copyright
notice in the tetex-* packages.  Could anyone help me to find that,
please?  It is for a noble goal: to move my tipa package from non-free
to main.

--
Rafael Laboissiere
Institut de la Communication Parlee | Email: rafael@icp.inpg.fr