More interesting gnome/gtk software

I found more than GXedit. There is a nice task timer available named gtimer.
I might package that one too. Also there is a GTK mp3 player named replay.
It is GPLed but based on amp. I wonder if this is correct. Anyway, since I
seldom play MP3s I let this to someone else.

I also wanted to try gqmpeg(mpeg viewer) and gtksee(ACD See look alike) but
both sources didn't make it to my site completely.

Finally I'm very interested and might consider packaging xnet, a GTK tool
for PPP links. But I have yet to see it. It doesn't compile for me. And the
provided binary seg faults.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!