Re: Removing Gnome [was: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1]

Hi,

	Doesn't the version number convey the alpha nature to people?
 Like, it isn't even version 1.0?

	Anyway, seeing that it is the maintainer who is asking for the
 removal, and the fact that I am not that much of a GNOME user (I fail
 to see the point, so far), I withdraw my objection in this specific
 case (in the genertal case I still think it is OK to ship alpha
 software).

	manoj
--
 If anyone has seen my dog, please contact me at x2883 as soon as
 possible. We're offering a substantial reward.  He's a sable collie,