Re: Slink not installable from CDs

On Thu, Oct 15, 1998 at 08:31:59PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:

> "What would you like to see on the first CD"?

Why don't we look at what the most popular downloads have been?  Some
Perl/Python type person ought to be able to parse them nicely, include
information about relative sizes of things, and then output something
based on that.  I don't have time for this, so feel free to can the
idea of no one is interested in doing it.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org