Re: login time limits in slink???

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> anyone know what it is in slink which is enforcing idle-timeout and daily
> time limits on serial lines?
>
> i've hunted all over (even to the point of grepping every file in /etc,
> /bin, /usr/bin, /sbin, /usr/sbin) for it and can't find it anywhere.
>
> how do i turn it off?  i don't want time limits.

I don't have this problem, and I haven't installed idled:

 Idled is a "daemon" that runs on a machine to keep an eye on current
 users.  If users have been idle for too long, or have been logged on
 for too long, it will warn them and log them out appropriately.
--
  __
\/ o\ paul@hedonism.demon.co.uk         Edinburgh fetish club Permission \ /