Re: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1

> On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 12:19:30PM -0400, Brian White wrote:
> > strace            26065  strace confused about sigaction flags [51]  (Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>)
>
> Hmm. Why is this bug important anyway? I've looked at the bug report and
> found no explanation.

Darn.  I downgraded that one to "normal" yesterday.  I must have missed it
going over the list, since the severity hadn't propogated to the bug-list
when I generated the reports.  If it isn't "normal" by now, please change
it again.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

If you have a 50% chance of guessing right, you'll guess wrong 75% of the time.