octave-plplot: intention to package

Hurrying before the slink freeze, here is my intention to package:

 Package: octave-plplot
 Version: 0.3-1
 Section: math
  This package enables you to use PLplot from within Octave.  When this
  package is installed, all the plotting funtions of octave are
  replaced by corresponding PLplot ones.
  .
  Using it instead of the regular gnuplot interface, you have the
  following advantages:
  .
  - Use a superior plotting package, having access to dozens of
    plotting commands, enabling you to customize your plots at your
    will.
  - Still use the same plot commands that you are familiarized, if you
    really want to.
  - Have some new and long waited ploting command scripts.
  .
  Besides having acess to all PLplot API commands, and all Octave usual
  commands, some with some improvements, new commands are
  available. They are: autostyle, ginput, grid, gtext, legend, cmap,
  pldef, save_fig, set_view, shade, contour, stripc, stripc_add,
  stripc_del, tdeblank, text, xticks, and zoom.
domain.  I will upload it to slink/main, if nobody objects.  (This
message is being Cc;'d to the author, so he can react if I am not doing
the right thing).

--
Rafael Laboissiere
Institut de la Communication Parlee | Email: rafael@icp.inpg.fr